The whorehouse;Njoki Kamande
Set in present-day Africa (Kenya?), this book is about your average whorehouse, though the name over the door says “Bar and Grill.”
The first ten “employees” who show up to the whorehouse for work each afternoon (it’s open all night) get the opportunity to pole dance to make some extra money. The rest have to hustle whatever they can from whatever customers come that night.
In this book, there is a suicide (or is it?), there is a murder (plus burying the body), and there is a catfight, with blood, between two of the women over the attention of Ngazi, the owner (a very unpleasant person). Ngazi attempts to rekindle his relationship with Teresa, his estranged wife. Ultimately, things do not end well.
- Store Name: Kibangabooks
- Vendor: Kibangabooks
- Address: nairobi
- 2.55 rating from 175 reviews
The code of extraordinary mind;Vishen LakhianiKShs2,295.00Add to cart
Blending evolutionary biology, computation thinking, meditation exercises and more, The Code of the Extraordinary Mind provides a new framework for understanding and enhancing the human self. It also includes interviews that Lakhiani has conducted with Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Peter Diamandis, Ken Wilber, Dean Kamen, Michael Beckwith, Dave Asprey, Arianna Huffington, and other legendary actors on today’s stage ranging from billionaires to bio-hackers. Armed with the mega marketing power of Mindvalley (2 million opt-in subscribers and counting, plus millions more using apps and other communities), Vishen Lakhiani is one of the most influential people in personal growth today.
Author: Vishen Lakhiani
Making Cents book By Waceke Nduati OmangaKShs1,390.00Add to cart
Making Cents book By Waceke Nduati Omanga
Unlike many books, the content is based on money stories of real people in Kenya – failures, lessons, and successes. In the book’s introduction, the author, Waceke shares her own journey from her experiences as a child to realizing the value of lunch money which got her started in empowering thousands to take control of their finances.
You will also meet Douglas who observes his parents struggle financially despite having land and gets caught up in living a ‘large’ lifestyle as he starts working only to realize that he is heading down the same path. The book follows him all the way to show you how he made over Kes 10 million.
Faith boldly tackles with us the dynamics of money in marriages and what lack of communication about money does all the way the bold decisions they had to make to lead them to Financial Freedom. Dishon shows us how wealth creation can start at a very young age. How he used what he had in front of him – time and ability to learn a skill on YouTube – to start him off all the way to the passionate entrepreneur he has become.
Book Available in kenya| Online bookstore| Kenya’s leading bookshop|Same-Day book delivery.
New!OUT OF STOCK
The contented little baby book of weaning;Gina FordKShs2,290.00Read more
Weaning your baby on to solid foods is one of the most important milestones during the early months of parenthood, and Gina’s expert advice on weaning makes a baby’s transition from milk to solid foods as straightforward as possible. Successful weaning establishes a pattern of healthy eating in babies, avoiding the pitfalls of fussy eaters restricted to a narrow diet.
In this revised edition of The Contented Little Baby Book of Weaning, Gina includes the latest recommendations regarding breast-feeding and the introduction of solid food from the World Health Organisation and the UK Department of Health. She aims to take the worry out of weaning, guiding parents step-by-step through the process and shares the insight and expertise gained from personally helping to care for over 300 babies, and advising thousands more parents via her consultation service and website.
Included in this revised edition:
– The best time of day to introduce the first solid food
– Which foods to introduce and at what age
– Getting the balance of milk feeds and solids right
– How to eliminate night feeds once solids are introduced
– The importance of introducing finger foods at the right age
– Extended parent-friendly feeding plans to take parents step-by-step through the different stages
– Newly developed rotating meal planners for older children up to the end of the first year
– Brand new questions and answers giving the most up-to-date advice to parents.
The Contented Little Baby Book of Weaning is the definitive guide to ensuring babies eat well now and as they grow up and is as relevant and helpful to those parents who have not previously followed Gina’s routines.
Author: Gina Ford
OUT OF STOCK
The 4-hour workweek;Timothy FerrissKShs2,040.00Read more
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times . Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Best of whispers;Politics, family and society;Wahome MutahiKShs850.00Add to cartFifteen Years after the passing of Wahome Mutahi, we are lucky enough to have a collection of his revolutionary articles. Written in satirical form during the regime of Moi. Wahome was honest to what he called liberation journalism. This allowed him to challenge political and social power in his writings and performances. He used his writings to ask critical questions about the direction the Kenyan society was taking.