The Everyday Hero Manifesto by Robin Sharma
Aim for Iconic
Rise to Legendary
* The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realize their visionary ambitions
* Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power and past troubles into triumphs
* A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
* Pioneering insights on installing world-class routines, including rising early, achieving superhuman fitness and becoming the most disciplined person you know
* Unusual wisdom knowledge to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
Part memoir on a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.
2 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Kibangabooks
- Vendor: Kibangabooks
ACCRA ROAD, BEHIND ARCHIVES
ACCRA TRADE CENTRE 3RD FL SHOP T1.
- 4.25 rating from 4 reviews
KINTU By Jenniifer Nansubuga MakumbiKShs1,795.00Add to cart
Uganda’s history reimagined through the cursed bloodline of the Kintu clan in an award-winning debut.
In 1750, Kintu Kidda unleashes a curse that will plague his family for generations. In this ambitious tale of a clan and of a nation, Makumbi weaves together the stories of Kintu’s descendants as they seek to break from the burden of their shared past and reconcile the inheritance of tradition and the modern world that is their future.
The Love Hypothesis: The Tiktok sensation and romcom of the year! BOOK BY by Ali HazelwoodKShs1,695.00Add to cart
As a third-year Ph.D. candidate, Olive Smith doesn’t believe in lasting romantic relationships but her best friend does, and that’s what got her into this situation. Convincing Anh that Olive on her way to a happily ever after was always going to be tough, scientists require proof. So, like any self-respecting woman, Olive panics and kisses the first man she sees.
How Successful People Grow: 15 Ways to Get Ahead in Life By John MaxwellKShs1,150.00Add to cart
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and here, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches . . .
The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This compact read will help readers become lifelong learners whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”